The official deadline for entries into the National Venue Awards 2018 has now passed, however entries are still being accepted in certain categories. If you wish to enter then please contact us.
Following from the success of the annual London Venue Awards we are delighted to announce the chance for all venues up and down the country to pick up their own hotly contested accolade – the National Venue Awards.
Held at The Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester these awards will signal which venues from across all regions of the UK can boast competition-beating credentials.
There is plenty of scope for every type of venue whether they be historic, modern, museum, university, evening, sporting, outdoor, rural, urban, wedding-oriented or meeting-room focused. See the full list of categories here.
We are delighted to announce an influential panel of notable judges who between them have amassed a century or two of experience in the venues sector.
Winning an award is a great way to:
- Append a third party independent badge of excellence to your services
- Boost staff morale and reward the team’s hard work
- Convince new customers of your superior offering
- Demonstrate your credentials to current suppliers and partners as a valued organisation to do business with
- Elicit some positive good-news story headlines …
See what some of the previous winners of our sister event the London Venue Awards have had to say about winning.
For any further information then please contact us here.